Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SOWWY!

Sorry all! I haven't updated in a MINUTE!!! I'll update now, I s'pose. Let's go in chronological order. :)
First, I applied for a WONDERFUL DREAM JOB.... AND I GOT IT! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPPYYY!!! ♥ ♥
I am super happy. OH YEA. ANDDD I forgot to tell you all that I put in weave... but it doesn't look right, so i had to put a handkerchief over my head AT ALLLLLL TIMES. Haha. ^o^;;
Here's what it looked like :

And if you liked it, I'm so sorry because I TOOK IT OUT TODAY! WHEE HEHHE.
Haha. Anyways... Lets see what else is going on in my life... OH! Here's my recent attempty at POLYVOREEEEEE♥;;;;

{LiLy aLLeN SeT ♥;}

0{JAPAN ToYZ}0
Kay kay... well its 12 in the morning and i am SUPAAH TIREEED. buhbye ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I offer 4,000+ Places for you to advertise if for free. Check out UNLIMITED FREE PR2-PR9 LINKS TO YOUR SITE